Thanks so much for your help so far on my campaign for Hurst City Council. I really appreciate the support and encouragement, but now I need to ask for help with your time in reaching the voters in Hurst before the election. There are almost 4,000 people that have voted in at least one of our Hurst City elections in the last few years so to reach them all; I’m going to need to ask for help.
To make it more fun, this week I’m offering a great prize to the individual or family that helps me reach the most Hurst voters between now and 7:00pm Sunday, April 3rd.
My family has given me 4 tickets with VIP Pit Passes to the Duck Commander 500 on Saturday, April 9th, and the winner of this contest gets passes for a great day at the Texas Motor Speedway!
1. The contest is open to any individual, family or friends working together whether you live in Hurst or not. Friends or a family working together, please send us an email on who is in your group to [email protected] with subject “Here is our group for contact contest”. If 2 individual contestants contact more voters than any group the prize may be split into 2 tickets per winning individual.
2. The winner provides the most voter contact back to the campaign by this Sunday evening, April 3rd at 7:00pm using any or all of the following means:
- Sign voters up online to support Trasa by emailing Trasa’s Support Sign Up App, SignUp.TrasaRobertsonCobern.com, to your friends and neighbors. Ask them to put your name down in the Referred By box for you to get credit.
- Join us for Block Walking one or more times this weekend – first time is Saturday, April 2nd from 10:00am to Noon; second time is Saturday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm; third time is Sunday from 3:30pm to 5:30pm. We will have maps and contact list available. Just let us know you are joining us by registering online at TrasaRobertsonCobern.com/Walk.
- Provide us a spreadsheet list of people you have contacted in Hurst for Trasa (Click Here to Download the spreadsheet template), make sure you save it to your computer, then email back the results to [email protected].
- Or finally, volunteer to Block Walk on your own and we will get you set up with cards and voter locations; email [email protected] to get started.
3. All contacts must be registered Hurst voters. The counts will be added up on Sunday evening after 7:00pm and the winner will be announced Monday morning, April 4th.
Thanks again for your help,
Trasa Robertson Cobern
For Hurst City Council Place 4